To effectively plan and integrate sustainable design, you’ll need to understand the key principles for meeting human development goals while sustaining the natural systems and resources of the environment and other elements. With our collection of sustainability courses, you’ll get a chance to learn more about respected programs, strategies, and resources, as well as the challenges you may come across during different stages of a project.
You can earn between 1.25-2.25 HSW Learning Units upon completing the course activities and quizzes.
- Planning for Sustainable Development Part I
- Planning for Sustainable Development Part II: Case Studies
- Living, Regenerative, and Adaptive Building Design Strategies
- Sustainable Design Part I: Green Building Standards and Certification Systems
- Sustainable Design Part II: Integrated Design
- Sustainable Design Part III: Performance Metrics
- Sustainable Design Part IV: Performance Metrics
- Sustainable Design Part V: Trends in the Profession, Performance, and Practice
- Sustainable Design Part VI: Economic Analyses