Your NCARB Record is a detailed, verified account of your education, experience, and examination history. You’ll need a Record to report AXP experience, start the ARE, earn your initial license, and apply for an NCARB Certificate.
To create your NCARB Record, you will also need a free My NCARB account. Follow these steps to set up both, or skip to step 4 if you already have a My NCARB account.
- Click “Login to My NCARB” on the NCARB homepage.
- Click “Establish Record.”
- Fill in the required fields to create an account and click “Submit.”
- On your My NCARB homepage, click “Add” next to the NCARB Record option.
- Fill in the required information. This step may take a while, so feel free to save and return later if you need more time.
- After completing the information, submit payment for your NCARB Record.
Once you click “Submit,” you will receive two emails: the first will confirm receipt of your payment, and the second will assign your NCARB Record number and provide further instructions.
More information on the cost of establishing and maintaining your NCARB Record can be found on our fees page. If you have established an NCARB Record in the past, you can reactivate your existing Record by logging in to your My NCARB account and selecting the Annual Renewal option.
Navigate Your Record
Through your NCARB Record, you can:
- Review or edit your education information
- Document AXP experience
- See your exam history, schedule appointments, and view score reports
- View your registration information
- Manage NCARB payments
- Update your contact information and manage your NCARB email subscriptions
You will also find links to important documents, continuing education courses, forms, and other helpful tools. You can access your NCARB Record by logging in to My NCARB and selecting “Go” next to the NCARB Record option. Once there, you will see an overview page. From the overview page, you can select the subject you would like to review or update.